Confiserie H. Moinet
To savor the many sweets of the Moinet range is to let the story of this lineage of confectioners, which began with Jules Rondepierre, unfold. In 1852, the confectioner, with the help of his wife Marie-Madeleine Moinet, opened his shop at 4, rue de la Ville de Paris. His store located at 4, rue de la source de l’Hôpital also includes an adjoining workshop, dedicated today to the artisanal production of chocolates and iced sweets, caramels, nougats and pralines. After the visit of Napoleon III, the store was renamed Confiserie de l’Empereur.