5, rue du Casino
Site design and development
18 Bd Maréchal Lyautey, 17000 La Rochelle
23 rue Horace Vernet
Copyright © – Links
With the exception of the iconography, the reproduction of the pages of this site on a paper medium is authorized, subject to the following conditions:
- free distribution
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- explicit citation of www.vichy-destinations.fr as the source and mention that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction on electronic media
The reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized subject to the addition in a clear and legible manner of the source (www.vichy-destinations.fr) and the mention “Rights reserved”.
The information used must be for personal, associative or professional purposes only; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
Linking to vichymonamour.fr
The site vichymonamour.fr authorizes the establishment of a hyperlink pointing to its content, subject to :
- not using the deep linking technique (“deep linking”), i.e., the pages of the site www.vichy-destinations.fr must not be nested within the pages of another site, but accessible by opening a window.
- mention the source that will point through a hyperlink directly to the targeted content. The information used must be for personal, associative or professional purposes only; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
This authorization does not apply to websites disseminating information of a polemical, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, offend the sensibilities of the greatest number.
For other uses, please consult us.
Despite the care taken in the collection of information as well as in the realization of the site by means of the most recent techniques, errors, omissions, inaccuracies, cuts or additions independent of our will can remain or be inserted on this site. For this reason, SPL Vichy Destinations cannot be held liable, either expressly or implicitly, for the entire content of the site; the user of the site and the information it contains acknowledges that he or she uses it at his or her own risk and that SPL Vichy Destinations cannot therefore be held liable for any direct or indirect prejudice of any nature whatsoever resulting in whole or in part from the use of the information on the site.
Similarly, SPL Vichy Destinations shall not be held liable for the nature or content of the sites referenced on the following pages and in particular those for which access is permitted through the use of the hypertext links appearing on the pages of this site.
Personal Data Protection
No personal information is collected without your knowledge.
No personal information is given to third parties.
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, this site has been declared to the National Commission for Data Processing and Freedoms (registration number 1216693).
For any collection of private information via the forms present on this site, you have a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of the data that concern you.
On the way to Tourism Quality!
Your offices have been working for more than a year on obtaining the Tourism Quality mark and we are coming towards the final stretch! But what is the Quality Tourism mark?
For a tourist office, the Quality Approach is a strategic issue that commits to guaranteeing its customers the quality of the reception and information to the public.
In order to improve the quality of the services offered in France, the French government created the “Marque Qualité Tourisme” in 2005.
Around this mark, the State and tourism professionals are committed to:
- A warm welcome
- An attentive staff
- The mastery of foreign languages
- Personalized services
- Clear and accurate information
- Assured cleanliness and comfort
- The discovery of a destination
- Your opinion taken into account
The mark is awarded after an audit by an external and independent firm. It is a voluntary process, meeting the requirements of a grid of criteria. The label is intended for all establishments and tourist activities receiving the public.
Listening to the customer is at the heart of the process. The Vichy Tourist Office puts the satisfaction of its visitors at the heart of its concerns. The Quality Tourism™ mark is a true sign of recognition that allows tourists to choose with confidence the establishments they wish to visit during their stay.
This approach allows the improvement of the quality of the services offered. The management and all the staff of Vichy Destinations are committed to meeting the current and future expectations of visitors in terms of quality of reception and services.
Our website is co-financed by the EUROPEAN UNION within the framework of the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD). It is intended to make known more specifically the Outdoor Activities offer and the rural part of the territory of Vichy Community. The aim is of course to attract a growing number of tourists to the territory, and to extend the length of their stay by visiting a greater number of tourist sites, and in particular the outdoor activities sites. Users are offered an infinite number of routes to all the sights in the area. Users can find all kinds of information to help them prepare, discover or remember their stay.
SPL Vichy Destinations processes personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data”)” about you in the context of the use of this website (hereinafter the “Site”). As a data controller, we respect your privacy and protect the personal data of the users of our Site. This policy aims to inform you of the methods of collection, processing and use of Your Personal Data and of your rights in terms of protection of personal data with regard to the provisions applicable in this area, in particular the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms known as “Informatique et libertés” in its latest version and with the RGPD (General Regulation on Data Protection) in application since May 25, 2018.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION OF THIS PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Policy sets forth the principles and guidelines for the protection of Your Personal Data, which includes Personal Data collected on – or through – the Site. Vichy Destinations; this policy applies regardless of how it is collected or processed. Personal Information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person is “identifiable” when he or she can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to that person. “Non-Personal Data” corresponds to information that does not allow a person to be identified.
PROCESSOR OF THE PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing Your Personal Data is: SPL Vichy Destinations; certain technical services such as hosting, deduplication, data quality, and customer knowledge are entrusted to our technical providers. In accordance with Article 28 of the RGPD, this service provider is bound by a strict confidentiality clause that prohibits any use of the data entrusted to it that is not provided for in the service contract and that requires it to implement technical and organizational measures that meet the requirements of security and protection of personal data.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We consider Your Personal Data to be confidential. We endeavor to take reasonable technical measures to prevent loss or misuse of any data you provide to us, and to prevent disclosure to unauthorized parties. However, despite these measures, the Internet remains an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat these measures or use Your Personal Information for illegitimate purposes. Consequently, Vichy Destinations shall not be held responsible for the fraudulent recovery of your data for any use whatsoever.
The Site may provide links to third party websites that may be of interest to you. Vichy Destinations has no control over the content of third party sites or over the practices of these third parties with respect to the protection of Personal Data that they may collect. As a result, Vichy Destinations disclaims any responsibility for the processing of Your Personal Information by such third parties. It is your responsibility to inform yourself about the personal data protection policies of these third parties.
FINALITY OF DATA COLLECTION
We process your data in whole or in part for the purposes of:
- enable you to browse our Sites and Applications and adapt our content to your terminal to improve your browsing;
- store the information you have entered within the forms (your user account for example);
- allow you to share our content on social networks;
- allowing you to purchase products or services;
- allow you to make interactive and personalized use of the Sites and Applications;
- to identify your needs and interests and to provide you with the most appropriate products and services;
- enable you to open and manage an account in order to access all features and options offered by the Sites and Applications;
- send external information and/or communications;
- organize contests (contact the winners, award prizes, etc.);
- send newsletters, if you have consented by checking the corresponding box,
- analyze the audience and traffic of the Site
- deliver advertisements tailored to your interests;
- analyze the performance of these ads;
The recipients of Your Personal Data are our own management teams and our technical service providers.
Personal Data may include the following:
Last Name; First Name; Email Address; Mailing Address; Date of Birth; Phone Number; Password; Portrait Photo; Geolocation; IP Address;
And any other Personal Data that may be relevant to the purposes set forth below.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACEERS
Cookies, or other similar tracers, are files used by a server to interact with the browser. Cookies are used to send status information when a user visits a site. Examples of status information include a session ID, language, expiration date, response domain, etc. Cookies can be used to store status information while a browser accesses different pages of a Web site or when the browser later returns to the site. Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it. There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave the browser or site;
- permanent cookies that remain on your terminal until their lifespan expires (at most 12 months) or until you delete them using your browser’s features.
You can access your cookie management panel to set the deposit and reading of cookies.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Browser Settings:The installation of certain cookies is subject to your consent. When you first visit the Site, an information banner will be displayed indicating that by continuing to browse the Site, the aforementioned cookies will be installed on your equipment.
Cookies or tracers allow you to take full advantage of the Site’s features. If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies or tracers, this may prevent the use of some of our services, for which vichy-destinations.com can not be responsible.
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTERS
By authorizing this type of newsletters, you authorize Vichy Destinations’ partners to send you personalized emails, including commercial offers. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Vichy Destinations SPL newsletters
By authorizing this type of newsletters, you authorize SPL Vichy Destinations to send you personalized emails. You may unsubscribe at any time from any of the emails you receive.
Data is submitted by the site user who wishes to send a comment or report. The information collected from this form is transmitted to the department in charge of managing remarks on the Vichy Destinations site.
In accordance with the provisions of the Regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, you have, in particular, a right of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you and the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold in a structured electronic format (portability). You also have the right to object on legitimate grounds to your personal data being processed, and the right to object to your data being used for canvassing purposes, in particular for commercial purposes. You can exercise your rights by sending us your requests on our site vichy-destinations.com.
We undertake to respond to these requests within one month of receiving the request. This period may be extended by two months, depending on the complexity and number of requests received.
In the event of a dispute over the exercise of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
We only keep Your Personal Data for a period of time that is necessary and proportionate to the purpose for which it was collected, namely for a maximum of 3 years from the last exchange you had with us and carried out at your initiative (connection to your account in particular). Beyond the above-mentioned periods, your data will be anonymized for statistical purposes or purely deleted.
Last modification : 13/05/2019
Our Tourist Office is classified in category II and belongs to the network of the Offices de Tourisme de France. It is committed to:
- Put at your disposal a reception area and an information area easily accessible.
- Easily facilitate your procedures.
- Provide you with furniture to sit on.
- To inform you free of charge on the local tourist offer.
- To offer you free access to wifi.
- Display and broadcast its opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
- Be open at least 240 days a year Saturday and Sunday included in tourist period or animation.
- Answer all year round to your mails.
- To ensure a permanent reception service held by staff practicing two foreign languages at least.
- Provide hard copy tourist maps, plans and guides.
- Give you access to its trilingual website.
- Disseminate its tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages relating :
- to all classified tourist accommodations including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone number, classification level;
- to monuments and tourist sites cultural, natural or leisure that may include the indication of rates of use, periods and hours of opening to the public, website and telephone and postal contact information;
- to events and animations;
- to emergency telephone numbers.
- Update annually its tourist information.
- Post outside emergency phone numbers.
- Present all the qualified offer of its area of intervention for all clienteles.
- Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Respect a quality approach.
- Provide you with a stay advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.